New Sun Farm - Farm Share Membership
*We are not taking new members at this time.
If you are a current member and want to add more to your account, please scroll to the bottom and you will find it there.
Please note, we are only offering $100 memberships at this time. The season is running out on us, and we are not certain of what the fall and winter will bring.
Getting fresh, local produce just got a lot easier!
By becoming a New Sun Farm - Farm Share Member, you become a part of our food family by investing in our farm, and we repay you with deliveries of fresh, naturally-grown produce & eggs!
How does it work?
- Pick an amount that works for you- $100 or $200. (The average member orders about $10-15 per week).
- You have from the time of purchase until December 31, 2020 to use that amount on any produce or eggs available from New Sun Farm, including recipe kits! If you use it up before the end of the year, simply purchase another one!
- Every Wednesday at 6pm you'll receive an email newsletter with what we have available that week, you shoot us a text or email with what you'd like (no later than Thursday), and whether you want to pick it up at the farm Saturday morning or have it delivered to your home on Saturdays.
- Delivery is $1 per order and includes only Rogers City, Rogers Township, and Moltke Township.
- Delivery charges are just added to total of order and deducted from your membership share.
- Upon pick up or delivery, you will get a receipt that includes the balance of your membership share.
What are the benefits?
- Access to all produce & eggs we grow for 20-24 weeks, including tender salad greens & crisp cooking greens, juicy heirloom tomatoes & cool cucumbers, sweet carrots & versatile onions, and much more!
- Our main season is from late May - early November, but there may be items available before and after that.
- Get “first dibs” on limited items, like eggs, melons, etc., and receive bonus vegetables just because I usually add a little something extra, even if it's just an extra tomato or a few extra carrots.
- Receive a weekly email newsletter, filled with vegetable highlights, recipes, cooking and preserving tips, behind the scenes at the farm, and more fun vegetable things!
- Ability to preorder produce that you need for the week, that you can have delivered to your home, or can pick up at the farmers' market or our on-site farm stand in the fall.
- You get the variety you want, on weeks you want it, all while supporting a small, veteran-owned family farm in Moltke that doesn’t use synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
How do I sign up?
- Select the amount you would like to invest in our farm and your fresh, local food intake.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com, but then will get a Welcome! email from NewSunFarm@gmail.com within a few days with details on ordering, drop off, and everything else!
- Home delivery of orders are made only to Farm Share Members.
- While you are helping to support the success of New Sun Farm, it is unlikely, but possible, that some environmental or personal health crisis could prevent us from growing anything this year. If that happens, your membership share will be rolled over to 2021. Otherwise, there are no rollovers.
- Orders are first come, first serve, so I'll make sure to post produce availability at the same time on Wednesdays. Orders are due by Thursday at 6pm.
- We offer eggs only about 1-2x per month because we have such a limited amount. It is also not guaranteed that we will not sell out of eggs, so please don't count on regular eggs this year!